2) I will not, WILL NOT hoard my scrapbook supplies. It really is a sickness. You buy that super cute rub-on, paper, whatever & then it sits & gathers dust until that super special project comes up. That never comes up. I hoard, hoard, hoard. Well hoard no more. I'm using it all!!
3) I will be patient & kind. Did I already say that?
4) I will get this photography thing off the ground. One way or another. No excuses.
5) I will keep in touch with people. I will email, call, write letters, reconnect. Yes, I'm busy but I need to make time to keep in touch with my peeps.
6) I'm chubby. The chubby has got to go. NOW. I want to wear cute clothes again & maybe buy a bra that doesn't look like something Norbit's girlfriend would wear. (If you didn't see it, don't bother. It was horrible.) And this one I already started. Got my run on a few times this week & I am trying really hard to stick to it.
I haven't scrapped in almost 2 months but I did manage to venture out last night. Went to MDW, glued one picture to a sheet of paper & then stared at it for an hour before I finally gave up. My lack of inspiration is making me crazy. Which is completely pathetic because I have more product than anyone will ever need. I could probably scrap everyday for a year & still have a ton of stuff left over.
One last resolution:
8) I will blog more often. Really I will!!! Have a wonderful New Year!!