Monday, October 23, 2006

Tag Team 'Em

When you can't get them to do what you want. So Kieran has been insitent on not going Trick or Treating which is just freaky for a 5 year old. I've been bringing it up to him on a daily basis trying my best to talk him into it. Even my friend Corinne tried to talk him into it with no success. So yesterday morning we're all sitting there having breakfast and Jim and I are telling him how we're dressing up for Halloween. And he's all, really? What's daddy gonna be?' And Jim's looking at me like, ok now what the hell do I say? And I say, Daddy's gonna be a big pirate. And he looks at Jim and goes, 'OK, I'll be Woody' and goes back to eating. SUCCESS!! So all is well in the McIntyre house.
Saturday night I had a Body Shop party and the girls all came by for pedicures. Thanks to Eunice for being such an awesome rep and providing us a night of pampering. And a HUMONGOUS thanks to my wonderful husband who not only helped make all the hors d'ourves but didn't say a word when he walked into the living room and saw 5 women with their feet soaking in tubs. What a great guy. As for the Body Shop, I can't say enough about their products. Everything is awesome and smells soooo yummy. And having them come to your home now is great.
Got Kieran in front of the camera on Friday and he was actually cooperative. I am dying to get my new camera because Gavin won't sit still for nothing so my little nickel ninety-nine digital is out with him. But here's the end result of great window lighting, a white comforter and one adorable little 5 year old who is now going Trick or Treating. Gotta love that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its so much fun to read about the kids and halloween! The pictures look fantastic..
I've TAGGED you! Come to my blog to see what you have to do.http://artlifed.blogspot.com/
miss you girl, Daniela