Wednesday, November 22, 2006

How could I forget?

The guys flew up last week for the 'big' sonogram. We were all very anxious to know what they're expecting & if the babies are still doing well. For those of you who haven't found out yet it's: A BOY & A GIRL!! We are all very excited & I have to say, she is gorgeous. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of the boy but here she is:

Of course, the next question is names but they haven't been chosen yet. Doc says they look fantastic & healthy & I feel great. This has been the smoothest pregnancy I've ever had so that's good.

Loving the new camera still. Today is picture day for the kids. If I can get them to cooperate! We are in the process of potty training Gavin which is just an absolute joy. God love him but the kid tells me just as he's going that he has to go potty. Needless to say I have about 20 pairs of pants & underwear for back up. I am praying for success by this weekend but that may be wishful thinking. But I can't wait until I don't have to look at another diaper! At least not until I have grandchildren!

Well, gotta get crackin' on some Thanksgiving preperations. Jim makes THE best turkey gravy in the whole world. Last year he decided to do something different & used CORNSTARCH instead of flour even though I told him not to. But I'm just a woman so what would I know about cooking right? Mind you, I wait all freakin' year for his gravy. So what happens? It turns into a big lumpy disgusting mess & guess what? NO FREAKIN' GRAVY! I didn't even want to eat. So this year I reminded him, you screw up the gravy, I'm making another turkey on Friday & you are making my fat pregnant butt some gravy!! I doubt that he'll screw it up this year. Poor guy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. If you're traveling, drive safe, leave early & enjoy your trip. Happy holidays!!

No comments: