Sunday, September 24, 2006

Good food, good friends, great movie



These are two of the five amazing women I had the pleasure of having dinner with last night. Nancie, Corinne, Katherine, Laura, Daniela and I all went to dinner to celebrate September birthdays (Corinne, Daniela & I). We ate at Tahoe Joe's and it was super yummy. Nothing I love better than a good steak. And fantastic cheesecake. After dinner, Nancie, Corinne, Katherine and I went to see 'Little Miss Sunshine' which was an amazing movie. Definitely one of those feel good ones. Laughed like I haven't laughed in a long time and it was so much fun to share it with these ladies that bring so much joy to my life. If you haven't seen the movie, go see it. Definitely worth my money. Just ask Nance, she's seen it FOUR TIMES!!!
Happy to report the twins are doing very well. Had another sonogram on Friday and the doctor says all looks well. And I still feel great aside from being sleepy. Lately I've been going to bed at 8:30. I feel like a little kid but I am just so wiped out that as soon as the kids are in bed, I am too. That means lucky Jim can watch all the boring man shows he likes without me complaining. So we're both happy, he gets to watch television in peace and I get a little more sleep.
Now that we're in the swing of things with school life is getting back to normal. It seems like the first 3 weeks are a whirlwind of activities, PTA, open house, ugh. But looks like this week begins the calming, less activities and maybe I can be home for dinner a few times this week. And maybe even have time for doing more scrapbooking and completing projects like this:

And this

Loves that football.......

No comments: