Saturday, March 18, 2006

I am in love

Yep, there he is. That's my new man. He's 39 years old & he's a surgeon. Super cute, super smart & charming as all hell. I know, I know, you're jealous. But I just got lucky. Ahhhhh, sweet love. So I'm hooked. I am totally loving Grey's Anatomy. How did I go a whole year & never catch this show? But I watched it a few weeks ago & now I can't wait for Sunday night. Life is good again.
Besides the new love of my life, things are about the norm. Kids are doing great & baseball season is about to start so all is well. I did my second shoot yesterday in Antioch. 1000 kids! I didn't personally shoot 1000 but I shot a lot of freakin' kids. Luckily the weather ended up being beautiful and it was nice to be outside.
I haven't scrapbooked in a couple of weeks & I am missing it big time but next weekend I finally get to hang with my gals again! It's been way too long & I can't wait to see everyone. Maybe I can get out of this slump & start creating again. Let's hope! Have a good week!!

No comments: