Saturday, March 04, 2006

I Love My Job

It was awesome & I can't wait til my shoot next weekend. It was crazy busy but I loved the fast pace because my day flew by. Before I knew it the day was over & we were packing up. My boss is super nice & so was everyone else. And I just loved the kids. Surprisingly, the little ones were the easiest to shoot. They were just so darn cute & eager to smile for the camera. It was the older ones I had to watch out for. Had several near misses with a baseball bat to the skull. And what is it with boys & spitting? Ew. Since I want to learn everything I just assisted today & it was a lot of fun. The only thing that sucked was being around all those kids made me miss mine a bunch but now I'm home & they are being animals because they're glad I'm here. Thus is the life of a mother.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Oh, and I need to reschedule that trip to SF for pics. Anyone in? Shoot me an email if you are. I am dying to go do that!!

No comments: