Thursday, March 02, 2006

Is it already March?

How did January & February fly by so fast? I can't believe it's already March. 3 months left of school & then Summer is upon us again. My favorite time of year. And it may be even better this year since I am actually getting my butt back in shape. Yes, I am still working out & actually really enjoy it. It's my time to just do something for me. Helps clear my head that is constantly full of what I need to do, what I have done & what I am trying not to do. That's a lot of crap rolling around in this head. Worked myself back up to running which I love. The only problem with the running is the boobs. Back in the old days when I used to run, they weren't the size they are now. Of course, back then, I weighed 50lbs. less. And hadn't had 5 kids. Now it's a matter of finding a sport bra that will hold the suckers in so I don't injure myself running. That, in itself, is a feat. They just don't make a good sports bra for a busty gal. And I am definitely busty.
Life is moving busily along as usual. I am very excited to be starting my new photography job on Saturday. My first shoot is in Morgan Hill at a baseball league's opening day. This is a nice gig I got hooked up with. Not only do I get to take pictures, I will have an assistant to help me out. I can't wait! Finally something that is right up my alley that will maybe get my butt moving in the photography field. And on that note, here's one of the last pics I took of my sweet Gavin before my camera crapped out. Now I'm back to my SLR & while I can't see my pictures immediately, I have to admit I love how much faster it is to take a picture. Plus I love the assurance that my pictures will be clear. Have a wondeful weekend & stay warm!

Ain't he something???

No comments: