Friday, April 14, 2006

Life is good

All's well in the McIntyre house. Kie got over his chicken pox relatively quick. Which makes me wonder if it was something else? Nonetheless, he was better by Tuesday & we are all relieved. We are all off for the weekend so it should be a nice couple of days with the family. Thanks to the lovely rain, no shoots & probably no baseball unless the sun decides to come back out. If I'm lucky I may even get to scrap a bit this weekend. This is exactly what I love about life right now: no stress, not a whole lot of immediate worries, everyone is healthy & we're together. The kids are excited about the Easter Bunny coming on Sunday. I am excited about being with my family this weekend. How simple is that?
Another thing that lifted my spirits this week: I received the newest Martha Stewart cookbook in the mail. How fun! So I poured over it today & picked a couple of things to make this weekend. I don't care what anyone says, I love me some Martha Stewart. Yeah, she's a little stuffy but the girl is talented. It'll be a fattening weekend. Brownies & pound cake YUM!
Hope everyone has a wonderful & blessed Easter!!

No comments: