Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Rain, rain go away....

So this is proving to be the wettest Spring California has had in ages & I, for one, am not appreciating it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate not being in the middle of a draught like Texas & I love the rain. But right now it's not only interfering with the photo shoots but totally screwing up Vinnie's baseball season. Granted, it's the beginning of the season but the fields are totally flooded. And they play at 4 different fields!! Crazy!
I did have a productive crop night at Stamper's with Corinne & Daniela. I'd post a pic of my layouts but I am still without digital & haven't hooked up my other computer to scan stuff but take my word, I was on a roll. I even wrote on a layout! Woohoo! Thanks to the wonderful Heidi Swapp book, I worked up the courage & I have to admit, it came out pretty darn nice. Hopefully I'll be connected over the weekend & then I can start scanning & downloading stuff again.
In the meantime, enjoy this rain while it lasts because before you know it Summer will be upon us. Yay! I can't wait!

No comments: