Sunday, February 12, 2006

I love Sundays!

It's usually the day after a crop & I still have the creative buzz going so I feel motivated to get some stuff done. Unfortunately, I haven't created anything today but I did find time to browse through a new scrapbooking magazine called 'Scrapbook Answers'. It's a neat magazine, not Creating Keepsakes, but a great selection of various articles from new techniques to photography tips & reviews on cameras & the latest products. There was also a good article on blogs & it gave the link to http://www.jennibowlin.com/ which led me to find a link to her website, http://www.jennibowlin.com/. And can I just say, OMG, she has a kit club & the kit for February looks amazing! I want it all! Go check out both sites, cool stuff.
Spent a nice Saturday evening cropping at Stamper's Warehouse with Miss Daniela. We missed Corinne & Nancie but we will schedule a day for all of us soon! As usual, I spent more than I intended to but it was all stuff I needed (NOT!). But can we ever have too much stuff?
So in the thick of all this creativity I decided that I am going to make a point of taking one photography field trip a month. It's been too long since I've taken pictures of anything besides my boys & it's time for me to get back into the swing of things. Want to join me? My first trip will be to the wonderful city of San Francisco on Sunday, March 5th. I'll be leaving around 9AM so if you want to join me, let me know. I know a few cool spots to get some great photos & I can't wait to get out there. I'll try to post the field trips as far in advance as possible & if you have any ideas for locations, throw 'em out there. I'd love to hear from you. Hope everyone has a wonderful & relaxing Sunday & enjoy your week!!

No comments: