Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This is just the beginning....

So I've been perplexed by the number of people who now have blogs & after mulling it over I thought, why not me? I have an interesting life & Lord knows I have a lot to say. Why not share the infinite wisdom of Tab with the world? OK, so I am not incredibly wise but I do have a lot to say. Just ask my friends. They can't shut me up.On this fine January morning I had the pleasure of taking my 21 month old son to the doctor for his check-up and 3 shots. Home for a quick check of the email & a little housework & then I'm off & running again to pick up my 5 year old from school. And my husband thinks my life is easy. Men.So here's the plan: I'll try to make this fun & witty & maybe even post some creative stuff up. Here's a link you can check out: http://www.wonderfulgraffiti.com/ Amazing stuff. I snatched this link from Wendy's blog (for those of you who know her) and I am hooked. I can't wait to order these & put them on every wall in my house. Beautiful & exactly what my drab white walls need. That's it for now but if I get inspired later, I'll post it. Have a great day & enjoy this beautiful weather!

No comments: