Monday, February 20, 2006

It's official!

Corinne & I have been tossing around the idea of starting a scrapbook party business & after a lot of discussion & work, we're in business! Check out our website, http://designingmemories.org/ , and let me know what you think. We both wanted something we could do from home that wouldn't take us away from our families too much & something we would enjoy. So we are going to be doing personalized scrapbook parties for children or adults. We are excited about our new venture & I am anxious to have our first gathering. We will probably do a test run soon to see how the party goes & get some input from the guests (You guys!) on how it is. Fun stuff!!
Tonight is my third workout night at the gym. I'll let you know how I do (cuz I know you're dying to know). If I don't post after this, you'll know I dropped dead. And so glad this is a short week. I got to spend some time with my friends (fun crop Nance & Corinne!) and my family. Just an all around nice weekend. I even got a chance to catch up with Lisa who I don't call as often as I should.
Alrighty ladies, enjoy your week & do something fun & creative for yourself.

No comments: