Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm going nuts

No, it's not the kids. They've been angels lately. Which makes me wonder if they're planning something....
So I've been working on this website & what a pain! I have everything done & all I need to do is add a picture to our 'About Us' page. Nothing big. Just a little tiny picture. Should be simple right? WRONG. This darn site keeps saying I'm exceeding my space & I've done everything from reduce the percentage to reducing the pixels (what the hell are pixels anyway?) and for the love of God nothing is working. I am spent. I am at the point where I'm thinking, who cares if the box says 'Your Photo Here'?? But see I made these really cute altered letters with our initials on them & I am dying to post them. But alas, the website gods are not cooperating so there is that stupid 'Your Photo Here' box staring me in the face saying, Put your damn photo here already!!! In the meantime, here is a picture of my creation. I'm quite proud of myself because it came out super cute.
Worked out last night & didn't feel like dying. Getting the swing of things & guess what? I must be doing something right because my rings are getting loose on my hand. Cool! Jim has been awesome with the support. And I feel good now that I'm seeing a difference. Now if I could just get a boob lift, life would be complete.
And just a little incentive to get creative: go check out Wendy's kit for March at http://www.wendygirldesigns.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=14&categoryId=8 Super cute stuff & a killer deal. Nancie said the paper is delicious & I can't wait to get ahold of it! Have a great day!


No comments: